Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Providing coverage for boats, motorcycles, ATVs, golf carts, scooters, motor homes and snow mobiles we offer peace of mind to your recreational activities.
Types of recreational coverage
* Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability covers you if you are at fault for an accident that injures another person or damages someone’s property, up to the limits you have chosen.
* Comprehensive & Collision policies cover replacement or repair of vehicles stolen or damaged in an accident, regardless of the party at fault.
* Insured/Underinsured Motorist policies kick in when the person at fault for an accident doesn’t have sufficient insurance to cover their liability. Damages, medical treatment and lost wages may all be covered.
* Medical Payment Insurance covers the cost of necessary medical needed as a result of an accident regardless of who is at fault.
* Custom Parts & Equipment insurance provides coverage beyond your Comprehensive or Collision policy to account for additional custom parts and equipment.
* Roadside Assistance policies can cover towing your vehicle to a qualified repair facility. It can also cover labor costs for your recreational vehicle if it is disabled due to a covered cause; for example lockout, flat tire, dead battery or running out of gas.